Sunday, May 15, 2011

Camera Raw


Title: Stop Date/Time: 5/10/11 8:00 PM Location: Rexburg
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 8 & 1/60 Camera: Nikon D40

I opened this image in Camera Raw and used an adjustment brush to paint the sky blue. I also adjusted the levels to add more dark contrast. I used another adjustment brush along the side of the building where the sun hit to add a little more exposure and make it a bit brighter. 
Title: Temple and Flowers Date/Time: 5/14/11 1:00 PM Location: Salt Lake
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 10 & 1/250 Camera: Nikon D40

The first thing I did to this picture was I added some black and contrast in Camera Raw. Next I used an adjustment brush around the edges of the picture with high saturation and low exposure. I added another adjustment brush on the front of the temple that had high saturation and high exposure. I did this so that the low exposure on the outside and high exposure in the middle would draw your focus to the temple. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Caryn said...

I love your panoramic and the temple. You added some awesome colors in the sky of the pano, and I love how your CR edits brought out the gold on the temple. Beautiful work!

May 20, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home