Monday, May 30, 2011

Bannack Portraits


Title: Self Portrait Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/400 Camera: Nikon D40

For this picture I set my camera on a tripod and used the self-timer setting. The camera was on aperture priority and I set it as low as it would go while zoomed in to 55mm. In post production I cleaned up my blemishes and airbrushed my face and adjusted the levels. 


Title: Bartender Date/Time: 5/25/11 1:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/25 Camera: Nikon D40

For this shot I used a fill flash at a really low setting. The windows in the saloon around him added some nice side light on his face as well. I had the camera on aperture priority. I cropped the photo to get someone's arm out of the picture. 


Title: Pretty in Pink Date/Time: 5/25/11 1:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/80 Camera: Nikon D40

For this shot I angled the camera to get the mirror and her face. I had a large aperture and tried to focus on her face. In post production I airbrushed her face and darkened her lips. I also lightened her eyes and added a highlight above her eyeshadow. 


Title: Reflections Date/Time: 5/25/11 2:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/125 Camera: Nikon D40

For this picture I focused on her reflection from behind. The light is from the window in the saloon. IN post production I saturated her pretty green earring to stand out more. I did the same to her lips. 


Title: Malvina Date/Time: 5/25/11 12:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 25 & 1/15 Camera: Nikon D40

I had Malvina sit on a bench in some house facing the window to get some nice light on her face. In post production I airbrushed her face and darkened her lips to match her shirt. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home