Monday, May 30, 2011

Bannack Best









Title: Time Out Chair Date/Time: 5/25/11 6:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 4 & 1/50 Camera: Nikon D40
I took three shots with different exposures and combined them using Dynamic Photo to create a HDR image. I used the eye catching option from the tone map. I had my camera on a tripod to align the pictures easily.

Title: AAA Date/Time: 5/25/11 1:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/2500 Camera: Nikon D40
For this picture I had Arianne pose with my suitcase by the wagon as if it had just broken. I put the camera on aperture priority. In postproduction I used Dynamic Photo to get better color and light.

Title: Stove Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 3.8 & 1/160 Camera: Nikon D40
For this picture I had the camera with a large aperture and wide focal length. In PhotoShop I desaturated the image and adjusted the levels. In Camera Raw I added some blacks.

Title: Neighborhood Date/Time: 5/25/11 12:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 25 & 1/250 Camera: Nikon D40
I took three shots with different exposures and combined them using Dynamic Photo to create a HDR image. I used the eye catching option from the tone map. I had my camera on a tripod to align the pictures easily.

Title: From the Pulpit Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 3.5 & 1/320 Camera: Nikon D40
I wanted to make this picture as a person would see it while giving a speech or something so I focused on the seats rather than the pulpit while using a large aperture. In PhotoShop I desaturated the image and then added a sepia photo filter. In Camera Raw I added an adjustment brush to darken the exposure around the edges.

Title: Baby Room Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/25 Camera: Nikon D40
I did a lot of editing to this picture in PhotoShop. First I replaced the color of the baby carriage with the pink from the bedskirt. I also adjusted the levels and vibrance. Next I blended in a picture of some old scratched paint to give it an older look. Lastly I lowered the saturation on the image but masked out the effect on everything but the wall.

Title: Dead Drunk Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 25 & 3 Camera: Nikon D40
I used a tripod and long shutter speed to get this image. I had Scott pretend to be drunk and then move out of the way really fast.

Title: Red House Date/Time: 5/25/11 4:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 5.6 & 1/125 Camera: Nikon D40
Red is my favorite color so I thought this house was pretty sweet so I took this picture and got the window on the third. Next I took the picture into Dynamic Photo and chose the ultra-contrast choice from the tone map options because it brought out the red nicely and that is what I liked in the picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home