Monday, May 30, 2011

Blurred and Frozen Action


Title: Twilight Zone Date/Time: 5/25/11 2:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 25 & 4 Camera: Nikon D40

To get the blurred ghosty effect I set my camera on shutter priority for a long 4 second opening and Torrey ran into the adjacent room. We had to go in a dark hallway of the hotel so the picture wouldn't be over exposed. 


Title: Splash Date/Time: 5/25/11 5:00 PM Location: Bannack Ghost Town
F-stop & Shutter Speed: 8 & 1/1250 Camera: Nikon D40

To freeze the water splashing I set my camera on shutter priority as fast as it could go with still getting enough light to see the image. Then I threw the rock into the water several times until I got the right shot. I cropped the photo in PhotoShop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home