Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scanography Collage








Title: Shells Date/Time: 6/4/11 4:00 PM Location: Spori
F-stop & Shutter Speed: ? Camera: EPSON sRGB Scanner

My plan with these scans was to make it so you could see all the different side of the shell because they all look awesome. In PhotoShop I selected each shell from the separate images and dragged them into a new one and placed them in a circle to show how it would be if the shell was rolling to each side. I had to copy one of the image because I only had one image of the back of the shell and I rotated the image to be on the other side of the circle. I adjusted the levels and used the spot removal tool so that the dust and things on the scanner would not be visible in the final picture. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home