Saturday, June 4, 2011

Scanography Single Shots

Title: Hawaii Date/Time: 6/4/11 4:00 PM Location: Spori
F-stop & Shutter Speed: ? Camera: EPSON sRGB Scanner

I love and miss my home and family in Hawaii so I have lots of "Hawaiian" things around the house. I decided to just place a bunch of the stuff on the scanner and see how it turned out. After I uploaded them to PhotoShop I adjusted the levels and vibrance. 
















Title: Palm Tree Date/Time: 6/4/11 4:00 PM Location: Spori
F-stop & Shutter Speed: ? Camera: EPSON sRGB Scanner

I really liked the way my necklaces were sand and water colored so I decided to make a beach scene. I tree trunk is a piece of tapa cloth and the palm fronds are cut up pieces of ribbon. I scanned and uploaded the picture and then adjusted the levels and vibrance in PhotoShop.

Title: Crayola Date/Time: 6/4/11 4:00 PM Location: Spori 
F-stop & Shutter Speed: ? Camera: EPSON sRGB Scanner

I placed the crayons on the scanner and put the ribbon on tope of the blue crayon. After I scanned and uploaded the image I adjusted the layers in photoshop and increased the vibrance. I selected the ribbon and moved it to be a straighter line.



Title: Blues Date/Time: 6/4/11 4:00 PM Location: Spori 
F-stop & Shutter Speed: ? Camera: EPSON sRGB  

I couldn't decide which of these I liked better so I decided to just post both. I did them the same way by just putting the ribbon on the scanner on top of the crayon. After I uploaded them to PhotoShop I adjusted the levels and vibrance. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home